The Denver County Fair is hiring!!
We're looking for great people! The current openings are listed below. No phone calls please.
We are taking applications for:
Denver County Fair Sponsorship Manager
The Denver County Fair, LLC is seeking to hire a Sponsorship Sales Manager for the 2013 Denver County Fair at the National Western Complex August 9th-11th.
The Sponsorship Sales Manager is responsible for raising money through the sale of sponsorship packages at the 2013 Denver County Fair. This position will focus on building relationships and targeting various companies, organizations and associations.
See current packages here:
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Utilize telephone solicitation, electronic and written correspondence and face-to-face meetings as tools in order to reach and exceed the budgeted sponsorship target for the event.
- Research and develop a list of potential sponsors
- Follow up on leads provided by the Marketing Director
- Develop and maintain relationships with existing and potential sponsorship clients and exhibitors
- Keep precise records of conversations with all clients, sponsors and exhibitors
- Invoice sponsors and exhibitors once agreements have been reached
- Coordinate various services for clients
- Assist in preparing promotional materials to advertise sales opportunities
- Maintain knowledge of event timelines and sponsorship deadlines
- Professionally represent the Denver County Fair at all times
Denver County Fair, LLC’s mission is to present an annual event which encourages Denver citizens to bring out their best. The Denver County Fair will be a place to share ideas, traditions, creativity, local culture and intellect. The Fair will highlight the talents, trends, diversity and interests of the residents of our amazing City and County. Our vision is to identify Denver’s unique character and reflect it back to the community in a spirit of celebration and healthy competitive fun.
This is a commission based part time position at this time, with the potential to grow into a permanent position with our team. Some leads provided. For more information or to apply, email a resume and cover letter to Tracy Weil at email@example.com