ALL COMPETITIONS OPEN TO ALL RESIDENTS OF COLORADO!
Click Here for the 2013 Denver County Fair Blue Ribbon Competitions & Guidelines!
2014 COMPETITIONS ANNOUNCED MARCH 31st, 2014
We're FAMOUS for our non-traditional County Fair competition categories! Read through the list, and you're bound to see a few you want to go for! We also have several of the classic categories too! Pickles, pies, knitting, sewing and more! It's all about sharing your genius - and showing ourselves how creative Denverites are! Healthy, competitive fun! Catch Blue Ribbon Fever!
We invite ALL Colorado Residents to enter the 2014 Competitions listed in the guidelines. Competitions are open to individuals 12 years old and above. Check the Kids Pavilion for competitions for kids under 12 & Denver 4H is also hosting several Youth Competitions this year TBA.
HOW TO ENTER:
1. Check the Competition Rules for a list of what competitions you can enter and the guidelines.
2. SIGN UP ONLINE JUNE 15th, 2014
3. Bring your item to the National Western during the dates provided below on the Competition Entry Timeline.
REGISITER FOR ALL LIVE COMPETITIONS 10 Minutes before Competition.
ENTER ONLINE NOW TO SAVE MONEY! Walk-in entries are $7 each.
20% of all competition entry fees are going to local charities!
Enter for a Chance to Win
- The Denver County Fair will award a First Place Blue Ribbon in each category, along with a $20 cash prize.
- A Second and Third Place Ribbon will also be awarded with no cash prize.
- We will also be awarding Green Ribbons in some categories with a $20 County Fair Cluck Bucks good at the Denver County Fair Store for entries using sustainable methods, ie, local ingredients, etc.
- A Grand Champion will be awarded in each Pavilion for the contestant that wins the most ribbons in that Pavilion. (Rules apply, see guidelines) The cash prize for the Grand Champion is $100.
- Live Competition Winners recieve $20 in County Fair Cluck Bucks!
- Entry fees are $5.