2014 DATES: AUGUST 1-2-3! NATIONAL WESTERN COMPLEX
"Groundbreaking!" ... "Unconventional!"..."Re-inventing the County Fair!" ..." Finally, a county fair for the 21st century!"
We hear it all the time! It's how we roll in Denver - a city founded by pioneers! Our annual Denver County Fair celebrates the creativity and personality of Denver, with events, exhibitors, blue ribbon competitions and more! Fair map!
Denver County Fair honors most of the fine traditions of America’s county fairs, which have been enjoyed by millions of people for over 100 years. But, we are NEW - founded in 2011. Today, Denver is a progressive, bustling metropolis, forging a reputation as “the new creative capital.”
So expect us to do things differently than the fairs that were established last century, or the century before. We are new, we are urban and we are still pioneers!
Be the first to know! Sign up here for our email list. Get info on competitions, entertainment and special offers!
REVOLUTIONARY FAIR DESIGN!
This year we've got more than 16 interlocking indoor pavilions, each with its own exhibitiors, vendors, makers, stage demonstrations, entertainment and open competitions!
WHAT'S NEW IN 2014:
- Beer Pavilion! It’s official! Denver is beer capitol of the U.S.! Our state produces more beer than ANY other state in the nation! We’re also in the Top 5 for the most brew pubs and the number of microbreweries per capita! AND, we’re home to the Great American Beer Festival, an international phenomenon that sells out in minutes! Enter yours, taste, learn how to brew and more!
- I ❤ Denver Pavilion! We’re redesigning our Welcome Pavilion, merging it with the I ❤ Denver Store and the Buy Local Pavilion, and expanding it to be a welcoming love letter to the City and County of Denver. Managed by the amazing Samuel Schimek, owner/founder of the I ❤ Denver Store, and sponsored by the Denver Pavilions, this new area will feature a barrage of Denver-centric businesses and goods, and its own stage.
- Sports Pavilion! Denver is well-known as a city that LOVES our sports teams! And we mean ALL of them! Broncos, Nuggets, Avalanche, Rockies, Rapids, Cutthroats, College teams, Little Leagues – ALL of them! Last year alone, our Broncos broke TWO longstanding NFL Records, when Prater made the longest field goal kick in the history of the League, and Peyton Manning broke Tom Brady’s record for the most touchdown passes in a single season!
- Kids Pavilion Expansion! The super-popular Kids Pavilion will expand to include a gigantic new inflatables playground area and a Carnival midway! The adjoining 4-H Pavilion moves front and center!
- New Hours! Friday 12 - 9pm; Saturday 10am - 8pm. Sunday 10am - 6pm
National Western Complex is locate at 4655 Humboldt St. in Denver, Colorado
Expo Hall, Hall of Education, Stadium Hall & Stadium
Parking: $5 Online, $10 Onsite!
We suggest carpooling, public transportation and riding your bike to the fair! FREE Bike & Scooter parking out front!
Take RTD Bus #48 to get to the National Western.
DOGS ALLOWED ALL WEEKEND! Well-behaved, leashed dogs allowed.